SLideshow Viewer 3.0 now available in four flavours:
- SLideshow Viewer COPY:modify/copy L$ 1200
- SLideshow Viewer SINGLE: modify/transfer L$ 250
- SLideshow Viewer SINGLE pack of 5 L$1000 (useful if you intend to deed several copies)
- SLideshow LITE: modify/copy/transfer L$ FREE
Find copies and demonstrations at
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Warwick University Maths/64/41/24
Or find them on Marketplace: Copy version, Single version or Lite version.
Contact Ee Maculate with any queries.
- Downsizing in Fourmile – Phase IIThe deed is done, most of my land holdings in Fourmile and Cavanaugh are now cleared and sold off, I’ve kept a quarter sim so that my SLideshow business still has a base (it seems to generate a number of sales every month on top of Marketplace so seems prudent to keep it for ...
- Ee’s SLideshow Viewer and Second Life 2.0So, Linden Labs caught everyone by surprise and made the Beta 2.0 viewer the main release for new residents, despite there being numerous bugs that still need to be fixed. Pertinent to Ee’s SLideshow viewer are the new shared media facilities, or more precisely changes to parcel media.
- Second Life + LaTeX = SLaTeXIt has long been a problem that one of the biggest obstacles to doing mathematics in Second Life was the inability to write equations. Of course, there is a counter argument that this forces you to be more imaginative in finding ways to get the same ideas across and there is a huge amount to ...
- SLideshow Viewer 3.0 for Second LifeAfter a few false starts, I have finally released SLideshow Viewer 3.0 into the wild. Why has it taken so long? Well it would seem that people wait until they sense I am just about to release it and then I get an IM asking for a custom feature… …but eventually you have to say enough ...
Pingback: Ee’s SLideshow Viewer & Second Life 2.0
I have purchased the Slideshow Viewer 3.0 full version. Can I deed it to the land and then put it in a holedeck? Will the deed ball rezz each time or will I have to deed each viewer as it is rezzed in the deck?
The copy version is no transfer, and only transfer objects can be deeded hence the “deed ball”. You rez the deed ball once for each viewer and then deed it to the group owned land, it is then permanently partnered with the viewer and doesn’t need to be rezzed again. IM me in world if you have any problems with it and I will be glad to help!