SLideshow Viewer 3.0 now available in four flavours:
- SLideshow Viewer COPY:modify/copy L$ 1200
- SLideshow Viewer SINGLE: modify/transfer L$ 250
- SLideshow Viewer SINGLE pack of 5 L$1000 (useful if you intend to deed several copies)
- SLideshow LITE: modify/copy/transfer L$ FREE
Find copies and demonstrations at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fourmile/47/48/152
Contact Ee Maculate with any queries.
- Ee’s SLideshow Viewer and Second Life 2.0 So, Linden Labs caught everyone by surprise and made the Beta 2.0 viewer the main release for new residents, despite there being numerous bugs that still need to be fixed. Pertinent to Ee’s SLideshow viewer are the new shared media facilities, or more precisely changes to parcel media.
- Second Life + LaTeX = SLaTeX It has long been a problem that one of the biggest obstacles to doing mathematics in Second Life was the inability to write equations. Of course, there is a counter argument that this forces you to be more imaginative in finding ways to get the same ideas across and there is a huge amount to ...
- SLideshow Viewer 3.0 for Second Life After a few false starts, I have finally released SLideshow Viewer 3.0 into the wild. Why has it taken so long? Well it would seem that people wait until they sense I am just about to release it and then I get an IM asking for a custom feature… …but eventually you have to say enough ...